In 1835, Boteler sold his interest in the mill and its adjoining land nearly 400 acres to Reynolds. His timing was excellent. In 1837 the Round Top Cement Mill in Hancock, MD opened and became the new chief supplier to the CampO Canal. Without large contracts with the canal, D.C. became the new market for Shepherdstown cement, but business.
Get Price ListChat Online